- To provide quality service to its customers,
- To work in accordance with the Quality Management System,
- To comply with ethical rules and to be honest in all activities,
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- To continuously improve and improve the system with the participation of all employees,
- To be a pioneer in innovations in the sector,
To protect our environment and ensure its continuity, to comply with all environmental laws and regulations to keep the environmental effects under control and reduce the effects of continuous improvement of our environmental performance and realization of this awareness, to leave a livable environment to future generations.
- To ensure continuous development and improvement by providing all legal and environmental requirements and customer requirements.
- To consider environmental impacts in production area investments.
- To minimize all our wastes, to prevent pollution at the source, to recover as much as possible, to dispose of our non-recyclable wastes in a way that does not harm the environment, thus reducing their impact on the environment.
- To raise environmental awareness by providing environmental training to our employees, suppliers and subcontractors.
- To continuously improve our environmental management system in order to increase our environmental performance.
- It undertakes periodic reviews to achieve these goals and objectives.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Our company undertakes the principle of SAĞ HEALTH AND SAFETY FIRST ÖN on the basis of the highest level of quality while maintaining the health and safety of its employees and continuously improving the working environment.
- To ensure the elimination of occupational health and safety risks by taking precautions in advance;
- To provide continuous improvement in OHS issues;
- To comply with the current OHS-related legislation, administrative regulations and the rules of the member organizations;
- Providing training to ensure that both direct company personnel and subcontracted employees are aware of their individual OHS responsibilities;
- Periodically reviewing the OHS Policy to maintain compliance with the requirements;
- To share mutual OHS experiences acquired with public, private sector organizations and non-governmental organizations in order to ensure the continuous development of Occupational Health and Safety,